Starbucks Canada is ringing the new year with the return of their fan-favourite Pistachio Latte alongside protein-packed breakfast options and more.
The returning Pistachio Latte features the flavours of sweet pistachio and rich brown butter paired with espresso and steamed milk. Pistachio Latte can be ordered hot or iced at participating locations across Canada for a limited time while supplies last.
For fans trying plant-based items for the first time or going flexitarian in 2022 , Starbucks offers a variety of meatless food options, including:
- Beyond Meat, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich: With 25g of protein, this sandwich is made with cage-free eggs, cheddar and a Moroccan-inspired English muffin.
- Spinach, Feta and Cage-Free Egg White Wrap: This wrap combines cage-free egg whites, spinach, feta cheese and tomatoes inside a toasted, whole-wheat wrap.
- Egg White & Roasted Red Pepper Egg Bites: Cage-free egg whites prepared using the French “sous vide” technique, with reamy Monterey Jack cheese, plus spinach and fire-roasted red peppers.
- Protein Boxes: A variety of offerings like Cheese and Fruit or Eggs and Cheese, Starbucks Protein Boxes offers Canadians a balanced snack or meal while on the go.
- Apples, PB and Trail Mix Snack Box: A convenient and portable plant-based snack box including apple slices, Justin’s Peanut Butter and a premium fruit & nut mix.
New Well Cold Pressed Juices
Starbucks welcomes Well’s cold pressed juices to its line-up of ready to drink bottled juices for fans when they’re on the go. Proudly made in Canada, Well’s cold pressed juices are available to purchase at participating Starbucks stores in Canada in three flavours.
- Be Well Cold Pressed Juice: An earthy, tangy, and sweet juice is packed with deep red beets, sweet apples, and bright orange carrots.
- Well OJ Cold Pressed Juice: A citrusy and bright juice is made with oranges, picked and squeezed at the peak of sweet flavour and is packed with vitamin C.
- Well Greens Cold Pressed Juice: An earthy, bold, and sweet juice is made with a variety of leafy greens, sweet apples, bright lemons and ginger.
Starbucks Tribute Blend
This winter, Starbucks is re-introducing Starbucks Tribute Blend in cafes across Canada. First debuted in 2011, this blend is back from the Starbucks coffee vault with a new recipe. This whole bean 100% arabica coffee blend features notes of black cherry, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves spices with coffee beans from Latin America (Colombia), Africa (Ethiopia) and Asia Pacific (Sumatra & Papua New Guinea).
Image via Starbucks