Montana’s is once again offering all-you-can-eat ribs as part of the brand’s returning Summer Ribfest promotion for 2021.
As part of the this year’s Ribfest celebration, you get to enjoy all-you-can-eat ribs all day, every day for a limited time.
For Ribfest 2021, Montana’s is featuring a variety of rib-inspired dishes, including the new Loaded Rib-Wich, new Pulled Pork Poutine, alongside the Big Grill Trio, and more.
Here’s what you can expect to find at participating Montana’s locations during Ribfest:
- All-You-Can-Eat-Ribs: Pork back ribs are back. Get ’em with your choice of BBQ sauce, in-house baked beans or coleslaw, freshly baked cornbread and seasoned fries.
- New Pulled Pork Poutine: Crispy seasoned fries topped with in-house smoked pulled pork with apple butter BBQ Sauce, cheese curds and beef gravy.
- New Loaded Rib-Wich: In-house smoked fall-off-the-bone pork back ribs, deboned and smothered in maple mustard BBQ sauce with caramelized onions, dill pickles and fried jalapeños, served on a toasted parisian loaf.
- Big Grill Trio: Four bones of in-house smoked pork back ribs, a fire-grilled chicken breast, both sauced to your liking, and two shrimp skewers grilled and finished with a garlicky-Cajun butter.
- Rib N’ Wing Combo: In-house smoked pork back ribs plus four of our famous double dusted chicken wings in your choice of sauce.
Ribfest is on now at participating Montana’s locations across Canada for a limited time. Prices and menu availability may vary by location.
Image via Montana’s