Tim Hortons celebrates the arrival of pumpkin spice season with the return of seasonal-inspired baked goods and beverages, including fan-favourites like Pumpkin Spice lattes, Iced Capps, Timbits, muffins and more.
Starting today, here’s what you can expect to find at your local Tims through pumpkin spice season:
- New Cookie Dough Brownie: A twist on the classic brownie with a cookie dough topping. Available at participating locations for a suggested piece of 1.99.
- New Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte: (Pumpkin) spice up your tea with this tea latte – starting at $2.39.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin: A spice muffin filled with fluffy Philly cream cheese. Tim Hortons is bringing back this annual best-seller for a suggested price of $1.69.
- Pumpkin Spice Donut: A classic donut with a Pumpkin Spice twist, for a suggested price of $1.19.
- Pumpkin Spice Timbits: Bite-sized versions of the brand’s Pumpkin Spice Donut. Timbits go for a suggested price of 29-cents each.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: The fall classic is back – starting at $3.69.
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp: A Pumpkin Spice twist to the classic Iced Capp – starting at $3.79.
- Pumpkin Spice Specialty Tea: New specialty special tea for a suggested price of $1.76.
Prices and menu availability may vary by location.
You can find the chain’s pumpkin spice-inspired menu at participating locations across Canada for a limited time.