Second Cup digs in for a long, hot and dry Canadian summer with the introduction of its 2017 Endless Summer drinks menu, featuring a lineup of new, limited-time Frappés and FroChos.
The limited-time menu features five new beverages: Caramel Cinnamon Frappé, White Chocolate Raspberry Frappé, Orange Cream FroCho, Chocolate Strawberry FroCho and Coconut Cream FroCho.
- Inspired by freshly baked cinnamon rolls, the new Caramel Cinnamon Frappé features a fresh shot of espresso blended with creamy caramel and cinnamon.
- The new White Chocolate Raspberry Frappé offers a classic flavour pairing consisting of creamy white chocolate and tart raspberry syrups blended with a fresh shot of espresso, milk and ice.
- Inspired by orange cream ice pops, the new Orange Cream FroCho features creamy white chocolate combined with real orange juice and a hint of vanilla all blended with milk & ice and topped with whipped cream.
- Reminiscent of Neapolitan Ice Cream, the new Chocolate Strawberry FroCho consists of rich chocolate paired with strawberry and blended with milk and ice. The drink is finished with a topping of whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.
- The new Coconut Cream FroCho features a blend of creamy white chocolate, toasted coconut, milk & ice, and finished with whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Second Cup’s 2017 Endless Summer menu is available for a limited time at participating locations across Canada.
Image via Second Cup