Popeyes Canada is elevating its chicken wing game by adding four new wing flavours to its menu, for a total of five permanent flavours.
The national menu item is available in five flavours, four of which are making their debut for the first time at Popeyes:
- New Honey Garlic: This Canada-exclusive menu item is perfect for those who crave a sweet yet bold flavour.
- New Honey BBQ: The tangy tamarind, sweet honey and smoky molasses flavours on this sauce pair well with the signature Popeyes crispy breading.
- New Roasted Garlic Parmesan: These wings pair the rich flavours of caramelized garlic and parmesan and asiago cheeses with the crispy Popeyes breading.
- New Signature Hot: Tossed in the brand’s signature Cajun hot sauce with just a touch of southern sweetness, this flavour is for those who love the heat.
- Ghost Pepper: Marinated in a dry spice blend before they’re hand breaded and fried to a perfect crunch, these wings are the perfect balance of flavour and fire.
Popeyes’ Wings feature hand-battered and breaded crispy chicken marinated in just the right amount of distinct Popeyes spices to add that extra flavour and juiciness.
Image via Popeyes