Starbucks Canada celebrates the most wonderful time of the year with the arrival of new Iced Gingerbread Oat Chai alongside seasonal favorites including Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brûlé Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte and Sugar Cookie Oat Latte.
In addition to the festive beverages, holiday treats are also making a return, including the Cranberry Bliss Bar, Gingerbread Loaf, Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop, and Snowman Cookie.
Here’s a closer look at the brand’s 2023 holiday offerings:
- New Iced Gingerbread Oat Chai: Combines warm gingerbread notes, a cozy blend of chai spices, and creamy oat beverage to create a cold holiday drink that is perfectly balanced by the comforting flavours of the season. Available iced and hot.
- Peppermint Mocha: Espresso combined with steamed milk, mocha sauce, and peppermint-flavoured syrup, which is then topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls. Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Caramel Brûlé Latte: Espresso, steamed milk, and rich caramel brûlé sauce, topped with whipped cream and caramel brûlé topping. Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino® blended beverage.
- Chestnut Praline Latte: Combines espresso, steamed milk, and flavours of caramelized chestnuts and spices, topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs. Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Sugar Cookie Oat Latte: Sugar cookie-flavoured syrup, combined with Starbucks Blonde Espresso, and oat beverage, topped with red and green sprinkles for a modern twist on a holiday classic. Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino® blended beverage.
- Gingerbread Loaf: A baked treat full of hearty, ginger-spice flavours.
- Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop: A treat with peppermint chocolate cake, white-chocolaty frosting, and festive pieces of candy cane.
- Cranberry Bliss Bar: A blondie cake with dried cranberries, finished with a layer of cream-cheese icing flecked with orange zest and a sprinkle of dried cranberries.
- Snowman Cookie: A buttery shortbread snowman cookie dressed up in white chocolate icing.
In addition to holiday menu items, Starbucks Canada is also welcoming back holiday cups starting November 2, 2023.
You can find all holiday menu items at participating locations across Canada for a limited time, while supplies last.
Image via Starbucks