Tim Hortons today announced fans across Canada soon be able to enjoy the non-alcoholic flavour of Baileys in select beverages and baked goods at their local Tims.
Available starting November 13, the Tim Hortons lineup of Baileys flavoured non-alcoholic beverages includes: the Baileys Cream Coffee, Baileys Latte, Baileys Cold Brew with Baileys Flavoured Infused Foam, and Baileys Iced Capp.
Additionally, and starting a week later on November 20, Tims will put a Baileys-flavoured twist on one of its most popular donuts by introducing the non-alcoholic Baileys Boston Cream Dream Donut.
Here’s a closer look at the lineup:
- Baileys Cream Coffee: The classic taste of Tims Original Blend coffee is infused with the flavour of Baileys and cream.
- Baileys Latte: Tims rich and balanced freshly brewed espresso is mixed with the flavour of Baileys, your choice of dairy or a dairy alternative, a layer of whipped topping and a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Baileys Cold Brew with Baileys Flavoured Infused Foam: This smooth and velvety cold beverage features the brand’s Cold Brew infused with the flavour of Baileys, cream and a decadent layer of Baileys flavoured foam.
- Baileys Iced Capp: The brand’s signature Iced Capp is paired with the taste of Baileys and whipped topping.
- Baileys Boston Cream Dream Donut: One of the most popular Tim Hortons donuts gets a special twist with a non-alcoholic Baileys-flavoured cream filling and a sprinkling of chocolate curls.
Fans will be able to sip on the delicious non-alcoholic Baileys-flavoured beverages starting November 13 and order the Baileys Boston Cream Dream Donut starting on November 20 at participating restaurants across Canada.
Image via Tim Hortons