Tim Hortons is celebrating warmer weather with the introduction of the new Oreo Double Stuf Iced Capp and more as part of the chain’s new 2023 cold beverage menu.
In addition to the new Oreo Double Stuf Iced Capp, the menu also includes the new Oreo Strawberry Creamy Chill, and new Caramel Toffee Cold Brew alongside some returning fan-favourite classics, including Strawberry Frozen Lemonade, Strawberry Watermelon Fruit Quencher, Peach Real Fruit Quencher, and Vanilla Iced Latte.
Here’s a closer look at the new cold beverage menu:
- Oreo Double Stuf Iced Capp: The brand’s signature Iced Capp blended with Oreo cookie crumble and vanilla syrup, topped with vanilla-flavoured whipped topping, and finished off with even more Oreo cookie crumble on top for a Double Stuf Oreo flavour.
- Oreo Strawberry Creamy Chill: The brand’s Strawberry Creamy Chill blended with Oreo cookie crumble for a fruit-and-chocolate flavour combination.
- Caramel Toffee Cold Brew: Steeped for 16 hours for a smooth and velvety taste, Tims Cold Brew is paired with Caramel Toffee syrup and topped with espresso-infused cold foam for a mix of richness, sweetness and creaminess.
- Strawberry Watermelon and Peach Real Fruit Quenchers: Two refreshing Real Fruit Juice Quenchers served over ice – available in Strawberry Watermelon and Peach flavours.
- Vanilla Iced Latte: Change up your go-to espresso order by adding ice, a hint of vanilla and your choice of ice-chilled milk, cream, or an oat or almond beverage.
- Strawberry Frozen Lemonade: A fruity and tangy beverage featuring the flavors of sweet strawberries and tangy lemons.
You can find new and returning cold beverages at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image via Tim Hortons