Chipotle Canada is introducing a new lineup of TikTok-inspired Fajita Quesadillas starting March 2, 2023.
For the first time ever, Chipotle fans will be able to get their favorite Chipotle Quesadillas with Monterey Jack cheese, their protein of choice, and fresh fajita veggies via Chipotle’s digital ordering channels. The fan-favorite Chipotle-Honey Vinaigrette dressing will also be offered as one of the three included side options guests can select for all Quesadillas on the Chipotle app and Chipotle.ca.
Inspired by the popular TikTok hack made by creators Keith Lee and Alexis Frost, Chipotle Canada is introducing the “Keithadilla” and “Fajita Quesadilla Hack” exclusively on the brand’s mobile app and online at Chopotle.ca:
- Keith’s order: The Keithadilla – Fajita Quesadilla with Steak served with Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa, Sour Cream, and Chipotle-Honey Vinaigrette on the side.
- Alexis’ order: The Fajita Quesadilla Hack – Fajita Quesadilla with Steak served with Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa, Tomatillo Red-Chili Salsa, and Sour Cream on the side.
Five New Fajita Quesadillas
Chipotle guests will be able to add fresh fajita veggies to any type of hand-crafted Quesadilla on the Chipotle app and Chipotle.ca, which means starting March 2, there will be five new Quesadilla combinations on the Chipotle digital menu, including:
- Steak Quesadilla with Fajita Veggies
- Chicken Quesadilla with Fajita Veggies
- Barbacoa Quesadilla with Fajita Veggies
- Carnitas Quesadilla with Fajita Veggies
- Sofritas Quesadilla with Fajita Veggies
Each Hand-Crafted Quesadilla is served with three sides. The Chipotle-Honey Vinaigrette dressing will be available as one of the three included side options on the Chipotle app and Chipotle.ca starting March 2, 2023.
Image via Chipotle