Tim Hortons is celebrating the holiday season with the release of its new 2022 Tims Holiday Merchandise Collection.
With the theme “There’s Snowplace Like Tims,” this year’s collection includes festive Tims socks, snow globes, the brand’s annual Tims tree ornament, a seasonal mug, plus tumblers and more.
Here’s a closer look at what’s new for 2022:
- Tims Snow Globe: A Tims-inspired winter wonderland scene amidst a swirl of snowy delight for a suggested price of $19.95.
- Sherpa Stocking with Pom Pom: A Sherpa Stocking featuring whimsical pom pom details for a suggested price of $14.95. Also available in miniature as a Tim Card holder to hang on any holiday tree for $5.95.
- Cozy Sherpa Throw: A plush, double-sided Sherpa fleece blanket with tone-on-tone stitched edges for a suggested price of $34.95.
- Timbits Socks: Fun and festive Timbits-themed unisex socks, packaged in a gift box you can hang on the tree for a suggested price of $9.95.
New versions of the brand’s holiday merchandise fan-favourites include:
- Birthday Cake Timbits Ornament: A Timbits-themed ornament complete with a striped bow for extra flair for a suggested price of $9.95.
- Speckled Ceramic Mug: A newly designed ivory mug with a debossed tree and a speckled matte finish for a suggested price of $11.95.
- Stainless-Steel Tumbler: A double walled stainless-steel tumbler featuring a magical, snowy forest scene. Available in black and white for a suggested price of $19.95.
You can find the new 2022 Tims Holiday Merchandise Collection at participating restaurants nationwide for a limited time while supplies last. Prices and product availability may vary by restaurant.
Image via Tim Hortons