Tim Hortons today announced the launch of its much-anticipated 2022 holiday-themed menu featuring festive flavours of the season like gingerbread and peppermint throughout the brand’s signature baked goods and beverages lineup.
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect to find at a Tim Hortons near you this holiday season:
2022 Holiday Beverages
- Gingerbread Oat Latte, a creamy and handcrafted beverage
- Candy Cane Hot Chocolate and Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate
- Candy Cane Iced Capp
- Roasted Hazelnut Cold Brew, made with espresso-infused foam
- Mocha Latte
2022 Holiday Baked Goods:
- Gingerbread Chocolate Dream Donut and Chocolate Fudge Pretzel Dream Donut, which are baked fresh throughout the day
- Chocolate Hazelnut Muffin, which is packed with chocolate hazelnut filling
- Filled Sugar Cookie
In addition to holiday-inspired menu items, Tim Hortons is also featuring Snowplace Like Tims-themed hot beverage cups, baked good boxes and takeaway bags.
The Snowplace Like Tims-themed hot beverage cups, baked good boxes and takeaway bags feature vibrant holiday colours and festive designs including snow globes, stockings, wreathes and snowmen.
Tims Hortons will also have a Holiday Merchandise Collection available at participating Tim Hortons restaurants nationwide. The company is promising to release more details on the collection soon.
Image via Tim Hortons