Starbucks Canada celebrates the 2022 holiday season with the return of the fan-favourite Peppermint Mocha and more, plus a new collection of specially designed Starbucks holiday cups.
For 2022, Starbucks Canada is featuring a collection of four new holiday cups decorated with a mix of seasonal sparkles, ornaments and snowflakes, plus gift tags on the back of each cup – all designed to bring the season to life.
In addition to the new holiday cups, Sarbucks Canada is also welcoming back seasonal handcrafted beverages and festive food, including the brand’s iconic Peppermint Mocha, the Frosted Snowman Cookie, and more.
Here’s a closer look at seasonal holiday beverages:
- Peppermint Mocha: Turning 20 this year, the Peppermint Mocha features espresso combined with steamed milk, mocha sauce and peppermint-flavoured syrup, topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls.
- Chestnut Praline Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and the flavours of caramelized chestnuts and spices topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs.
- Caramel Brûlé Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and rich caramel brûlé sauce are combined and topped with whipped cream and caramel brûlé topping to create the Caramel Brûlé Latte.
- Sugar Cookie Oat Latte: Combines sugar cookie syrup, Starbucks Blonde Espresso, ice, creamy oat beverage and is topped with festive red and green sprinkles.
- Irish Cream Duo: Combines bold, super smooth Starbucks Cold Brew with Irish Cream syrup, which is then topped with vanilla sweet cream foam and a strike of cocoa powder.
- A Canadian exclusive, the Irish Cream Americano begins with our rich, caramelly espresso and Irish Cream syrup, topped with hot water and steamed milk, and a subtle sprinkle of cocoa
- Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop: A peppermint chocolate cake, white chocolaty coating and festive bits of crunchy candy cane pieces.
- Gingerbread Loaf: Gently spiced gingerbread cake topped with icing and a hint of orange.
- Cranberry Bliss Bar: A blondie cake with tart dried cranberries, garnished with a layer of cream-cheese icing, orange zest and a sprinkle of dried cranberries make up the beloved Cranberry Bliss Bar. Also available for purchase by the tray.
- Frosted Snowman Cookie: A buttery shortbread snowman dressed up in white chocolatey icing.
Starbucks at Home
- Starbucks Christmas Blend: A dark roast blend of Aged Sumatra, Guatemala, Colombia and Papua New Guinea with notes of baking spices and a chocolate finish. Available as whole bean, ground and decaf.
- Starbucks Holiday Blend: A sweet and toasty blend of bright Latin American beans and rich Sumatran coffee with notes of sweet maple and herbs.
You can find holiday menu items are available at participating Starbucks locations across Canada for a limited time, while supplies last.
Image via Starbucks