Tim Hortons is celebrating fall 2022 with the much-anticipated return of seasonal Pumpkin Spice food and beverages alongside a new Maple Collection featuring Maple Syrup, Maple Butter and Soft Maple Candies.
This year’s fall food and beverage lineup includes:
- Pumpkin Spice Dream Donut: A Pumpkin Spice ring donut dipped in a fall-coloured orange fondant, topped with candied praline pumpkin seeds and drizzled with a burst of white fondant.
- Creamy Maple Pecan Dream Donut: Dipped in maple fondant, topped with praline pecans and drizzled with chocolate, each bite offers a balance of crunchy texture along with a creamy interior filling.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin: Filled with a sweet and creamy filling and topped with pumpkin seeds for added texture.
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp: A fall twist on a Tims classic. These two bold flavours – iced cappuccino and pumpkin spice – blend together for a refreshing fall treat.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: The much-anticipated festive beverage that so many fans wait for, year after year.
New Maple Collection
Made with 100 per cent Canadian maple syrup, here’s closer look at the new, limited-edition Maple Collection:
- Tim Hortons Maple Syrup: Grade-A syrup with a rich amber taste and that can be used as a topping for savoury weekend breakfasts or to drizzle in your warm Tims beverages.
- Tim Hortons Maple Butter: Made from 100 per cent churned maple syrup, the brand’s Maple Butter has a smooth, creamy texture and pairs well with Tim Hortons bagels, croissants and other baked goods and pastries.
- Tim Hortons Soft Maple Candies: Made with only one ingredient – 100 per cent maple syrup – these candies offer a melt-in-your-mouth maple candy experience.
The Maple Collection is made available as part of a partnership with Quebec maple syrup producer Brien Maple Sweets Inc.
You can find the Maple Collection exclusively at participating Tim Hortons locations across Canada for a limited time.
Images via Tim Hortons