Subway Canada is taking their sandwich game to the next level with the introduction of five all-new sandwiches and more as part of the brand’s larger Eat Fresh Refresh menu upgrade starting April 25, 2022.
To facilitate the Eat Fresh Refresh upgrades, Subway restaurants across Canada will close the doors of more than 1,500 restaurants early on Sunday April 24, 2022 on the eve of the refresh. The refresh will bring improvements to Subway Canada’s core menu, along with the introduction of an all-new bread, new Canadian-raised proteins, innovative sauces and tasty toppings.
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect to find at a Subway Canada location in your area when the doors open on April 25, 2022:
Five all-new, signature sandwiches:
- Chicken Bacon & Peppercorn Ranch: Canadian farm-raised chicken and Maplewood-smoked bacon topped with crispy veggies and the zesty kick of the new peppercorn ranch dressing.
- Smashed Avocado & Turkey: Served on Classic Italian bread, topped with Canadian farm-raised deli-style turkey and real Canadian cheddar and toasted, then topped with smooth smashed avocado, lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, red onion, and drizzled with mayonnaise.
- Great Canadian Club: Deli-Style turkey and ham and Maplewood-smoked bacon, made from Canadian farm-raised turkey and pork. The Great Canadian Club is topped with lettuce, tomato, and Smoky Honey Mustard sauce.
- Maplewood-Smoked Bacon & Ham: Served on Classic Italian bread, topped with deli-style ham and bacon made from Canadian farm-raised pork and Canadian cheddar. Once toasted, it’s topped with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and red onion and drizzled with Smoky Honey Mustard and mayonnaise.
- Southwest Steak and Avocado: Featuring seasoned steak and new smashed avocado, topped with our classic chipotle sauce and given an extra kick with our sweet and tangy banana peppers.
New and upgraded ingredients, including:
- New meats: Canadian farm-raised Deli-Style Turkey, Deli-style Ham and Grilled Chicken
- New sauces: Peppercorn Ranch Sauce and (coming later this year), Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce and Green Goddess Dressing
- New toppings: Canadian Cheddar Cheese, Smashed Avocado
- New breads: Harvest Grain and (coming later this year) Cheesy Tex-Mex
Furthermore, throughout 2022 Subway Canada plans to debut additional new menu items – branching out from sandwiches and rolling out new features on the Subway App.
Image via Subway Canada