The brand’s breakfast menu will be headlined by a signature coffee blend made specifically for Canadians as well as menu items that pay homage to Wendy’s fan-favourites like the Breakfast Baconator and Frosty-ccino.
Signature menu items:
- Breakfast Baconator: A grilled square sausage patty paired with two slices of cheese, six strips of crispy oven-baked applewood-smoked bacon that are freshly-cooked in every restaurant every day, a fresh-cracked Canadian grade A egg, all covered in a warm Swiss cheese hollandaise style sauce on a premium toasted bun.
- Frosty-ccino: Wendy’s Frosty-ccino combines cold brew coffee with your favourite chocolate or vanilla Frosty flavour featuring Canadian dairy, served over ice.
- Seasoned Potatoes: Half-moon seasoned potatoes featuring a blend of spices, served crispy and piping hot every morning.
- Classic Sausage or Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich: Freshly cracked Canadian grade A egg, with your choice of a grilled square sausage patty or oven-baked applewood-smoked bacon, and melted cheese on a freshly toasted and buttered breakfast roll.
- Sausage or Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit: Freshly cracked Canadian grade A egg on a fluffy buttermilk biscuit baked fresh in-restaurant with your choice of a grilled square sausage patty or oven-baked applewood-smoked bacon and melted cheese.
- Sausage Biscuit: Grilled, square sausage patty on a fluffy buttermilk biscuit baked fresh in-restaurant. Simple breakfast perfection.
- Sausage or Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant: Freshly cracked Canadian grade A egg with your choice of a grilled square sausage patty or oven-baked applewood-smoked bacon covered in savoury Swiss cheese sauce on a flaky croissant.
For those looking for meat-less options, any breakfast sandwich is also available with egg and cheese only.
For the first time ever, Wendy’s created a signature medium-roast coffee blend uniquely crafted for Canadians. To achieve this, Wendy’s culinary team worked with its Canadian coffee partner to develop a sustainably sourced coffee blend of 100% Arabica beans from Central and South America.
During the research phase, Wendy’s coffee was tested by nearly 1,000 Canadian consumers to curate a blend to please their specific palates. The coffee is roasted, ground and packed in Canada, brewed continuously throughout the day to bring out the best flavours, and is served to order.
Wendy’s breakfast will be available in-restaurant as well as via delivery using providers such as SkipTheDishes and UberEats.
Image via Wendy’s