The 2021 holiday season officially arrives at Starbucks Canada with the launch of the new Sugar Cookie Oat Latte, and returning fan-favourite holiday beverages including Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brûlé Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte and more.
The brand’s new Sugar Cookie Oat Latte is the first ever non-dairy holiday beverage at Starbucks, and features blonde espresso, sugar cookie syrup and oat beverage, topped with red and green sprinkles for a modern twist on a holiday classic. Available hot or iced.
Seasonal beverages also available at Starbucks Canada during the 2021 holiday season
- Peppermint Mocha: Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Caramel Brûlé Latte: Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Chestnut Praline Latte: Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino® blended beverage.
- Irish Cream Holiday Duo: Irish Cream Americano begins with rich, caramelly espresso and Irish Cream syrup, topped with hot water and steamed milk, and a subtle sprinkle of cocoa. Need a cold beverage to sip by the fire? Try the super smooth Starbucks Cold Brew with Irish Cream syrup, topped with Vanilla Sweet Cream Foam and a strike of cocoa powder.
2021 Holiday Treats
- Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop: A peppermint chocolate cake, white chocolaty coating and festive bits of crunchy candy cane pieces.
- Cranberry Bliss Bar: A blondie cake base, topped with sweet cream cheese icing and tart dried cranberries, garnished with white orange drizzle.
- Gingerbread Loaf: Gently spiced gingerbread cake topped with icing and a hint of orange.
- Snowman Cookie: A buttery shortbread snowman cookie dressed up in white chocolatey icing.
All holiday menu items are available at stores in Canada for a limited time, while supplies last.
Image via Starbucks Canada