Fast casual brand Freshii offers their own unique take on Mexican fare with the introduction of new Freshii Tacos in four varieties.
The new lineup includes:
- Street Corn Chicken Taco: Sliced chicken, mexican street corn salad, spiced black beans, salsa verde, shredded purple cabbage, avocado, cilantro in a cauliflower-based soft-shell tortilla.
- Tofriito Taco: A vegetarian Taco featuring tofu, black beans, roasted red peppers, corn, salsa fresca, shredded purple cabbage, aged cheddar, and avocado crema in a folded cauliflower-based soft-shell tortilla.
- Chipotle Pulled Chicken Taco: A cauliflower-based soft-shell tortilla filled with chipotle pulled chicken, spiced black beans, salsa fresca, aged cheddar, avocado, and cilantro.
- Steak + Queso Taco: Premium sliced steak, queso, spiced black beans, salsa fresca, aged cheddar, corn, and green onion on a cauliflower-based soft-shell tortilla.
Each new taco in the line is served with a side of house-made salsa verde.
To celebrate the launch, Freshii is offering fans a chance to try the new tacos a la carte at the discounted price of $5 for an order of three on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 exclusively through the Freshii app. An order of three normally goes for $12.99.
Freshii Tacos are also available as part of the following combos:
- Taco Combo: Three Tacos with salsa verde, served with queso, tortilla chips and beverage for $15.99.
- Tacos for Two: Six Tacos with salsa verde, two orders of queso, large tortilla chips and two beverages for $26.99.
- Tacos for Two with Salad: Six Tacos with salsa verde, one salad (Cobb, Market or Fiesta), and two beverages for $28.99.
Prices and availability may vary depending on your location.
Image via Freshii