The Works Gourmet Burger Bistro undergoes a major brand transformation as the chain relaunches as The Works Craft Burger And Beer, along with a brand-new menu and more.
According to the brand, the relaunch is an effort to better represent “its high quality food with a refreshed high quality new menu, crew uniforms, web site and craft beer selection.”
To celebrate the relaunch, The Works Craft Burger and Beer will be giving away free burgers, poutines and shakes on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter all week long starting Monday, August 17, 2020.
The recrafted Works menu includes all the brand’s fan-favourite burgers on half-pound AAA fresh beef burgers or your choice of 7 other unique patty options like Kobe-style Wagyu, plant-based Beyond and signature Elk.
- The new Not Your Grandpa’s BBQ Burger features maple bacon, smoked brisket, maple bacon jam & bacon garlic aioli for a suggested price of $17.98.
- The new Pig Popper Burger consists of bacon, cream cheese, sliced jalapenos with sweet and tangy sauce for a suggested price of $16.97.
- The new Hella Nutella Burger includes maple bacon, crispy O-ring and you can ask your server to toss some Nutella into that ring for $18.52.
Fans are invited to wash down one of the new burgers with new craft taps and tallboys or a brand-new crafted milkshake like the Birthday Cake Cookie Dough, Bella Nutella or Shake What Your Brownie Gave Ya!
New Crafted Poutines
- The new Tragically Poutine is made with fresh-cut fries, cheese curds and gravy, all topped with crumbled maple bacon, crispy bacon sticks and drizzled with bacon roasted garlic aioli for $12.12.
- The new Brisket Case Poutine features fresh-cut fries, cheese curds and gravy loaded up with smoked beef brisket tossed in Smokey BBQ sauce for $12.73.
The brand’s Oakville, Ontario location is the first to have the complete new redesigned brand look but all locations will soon feature the new menu, new uniforms and new menu items.
Image via The Works