Tim Hortons is celebrating the 2019 holiday season with the arrival of red holiday cups, festive holiday drinks, baked goods and gifts.
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect to find at a Tim Hortons near you this holiday season:
2019 holiday beverages
- Candy Cane Hot Chocolate topped with whipped topping and candy cane sprinkles ($2.69).
- Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate topped with whipped topping and candy cane sprinkles ($2.69).
- Gingerbread Latte ($3.69).
- Gingerbread Tea Latte ($2.39).
- Gingerbread Iced Capp ($3.79).
2019 holiday merchandise lineup
- Red and white knitted mittens ($11.99).
- Toque ($14.99).
- Hot chocolate, Maple Dip and Double Double flavoured candy canes ($5.99/box).
- Tim Hortons cup holiday ornament ($7.99).
- A selection of holiday cards decorated with festive Timbits ($7.99).
- Two-mug gift sets ($17.99 per set) and single mugs ($9.99 each) decorated with festive winter animals like polar bears and moose.
$1 from each holiday merchandise purchase will be donated to Tim Hortons Foundation Camps.
2019 holiday baked goods – arriving at participating locations on November 27, 2019
- Red-Nosed Reindeer Donut made with chocolate Timbits rolled in red sprinkles and set on top of chocolate dipped donuts with two sugar eyes and chocolate antler ($1.59).
- Chocolate Swiss Roll filled with sweet vanilla cream ($1.69).
- Ginger Molasses Filled Cookie ($1.59).
- Gingerbread Muffin filled with cream cheese ($1.79).
Prices and availability may vary by location.