McDonald’s Canada says it is enhancing its lineup of iconic beef burgers through a variety of small changes to how burgers are cooked and served for a hotter, juicier and tastier burger experience.
Still made with 100 per cent Canadian beef, the remastered burger lineup includes the brand’s Cheeseburger, Quarter Pounder and Big Mac.
To celebrate the burger improvements, McDonald’s is encouraging fans to taste the difference with a special promotion where participating locations nationwide will be offering Big Macs for $3 each from August 13 through August 19, 2019.
The full suite of burger improvements include:
- 100 per cent Canadian beef patties now cooked in smaller batches for hotter and juicier beef
- Storage changes for fresher and crisper produce
- Onions added directly on the patties on the grill to intensify flavour
- More Mac Sauce applied on Big Macs
- New bun recipes for warmer buns