Montana’s is once again offering its popular BBQ Tex-Mex promotion at participating restaurants across Canada for a limited time.
Montana’s BBQ Tex-Mex menu features new Chimichurri Ribs, the Quesadilla Burger and Los Doritos Nachos. Starting at $24.99, this year’s event also includes all You Can Eat Fajitas in three varieties: Chicken, Shrimp and new Pulled Pork.
- Chimichurri Ribs consists of bone pork back ribs served with a corn and black bean blend, fries, cornbread and come topped with a Tex-Mex Chimichurri sauce. ($15.99)
- The Quesadilla Burger features the brand’s burger sandwiched between two pulled pork and cheese quesadillas. The offering comes topped with tomatoes, fried jalapeños, guacamole, a zesty burrito sauce, cheese, crunchy fried tortillas and Tex-Mex sauce. ($16.99)
- Los Doritos Nachos consist of tomatoes, green onions, jalapeños, fire roasted corn, black beans, peppers and loads of melted cheese on top of Nacho Cheese flavoured Doritos. ($17.99)
- Steak with Chimichurri includes all your BBQ meats Tex Mex favourites, including 6oz of our Hand-Carved Steak layered on top of rice, tomatoes, cheese, red peppers and guacamole. ($16.99)
- The Steak Burrito Bowl consists of 7-oz hand carved, Canadian beef steak served with two sides and made zesty with the chain’s South American Chimichurri sauce. ($16.99)
Montana’s fajitas feature your choice of protein served with peppers, onions, cheddar cheese, diced tomato, lettuce, sour cream, house-made salsa and toasty flour tortillas.
The chain also offers a vegetarian fajita option featuring peppers, onions, cheddar cheese, diced tomato, lettuce, sour cream, house-made salsa and toasty flour tortillas.
Montana’s BBQ Tex-Mex menu options and prices may vary by location.