It’s the biggest retail day of the year and Best Buy Canada will be celebrating by opening their doors early on Tuesday, December 26, 2017.
If you’re looking to make a deal on Boxing Day, the majority of Best Buy stores across the country will open at 6:00 a.m., with a few exceptions:
- Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan: 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Ontario: 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (with the exception of Brantford: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; North Bay: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Sault Ste. Marie: closed)
- Quebec: 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (with the exception of Montreal Centreville and Gatineau: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island: Closed
If you’re in Atlantic Canada, Boxing Day deals will be available starting Wednesday, December 27.
Featured Boxing Day 2017 deals include:
- Sharp 65″ 4K Smart LED TV, $799.99 (Save $700)
- Samsung 55″ 4K Curved Smart HDR LED TV, $899.99 (Save $600)
- HP Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor, $599.99 (Save $200)
- Canon T6 IS 18-55mm Lens Kit with 75-300mm Zoom Lens Bundle, $499.99 (Save $450)
- Instant Pot 10-in-1 Ultra 6-Quart (5.6L) Pressure Cooker, $129.99 (Save $100)
- GE 3-piece Appliance package, $1,999.97 (Save $1,250)
GE 20.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator
GE 5.0 Cu. Ft. Smooth-Top Electric Range
GE Tall Tub Stainless Steel Built-In Dishwasher
- V8 Absolute Cordless Dyson Stick Vacuum, $579.99 (Save $120)
- Bose QuietComfort® 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, $189.99 (Save $120)
Image via Best Buy