Montana’s offers a new twist on typical Tex-Mex fare with the introduction the new BBQ Meats Tex-Mex Promotion. “Meats” is clearly wordplay on “Meets.” We got that.
The new BBQ Meats Tex-Mex menu features All You Can Eat Fajitas (chicken and shrimp), as well as a variety of other dishes, including:
- Los Nachos Doritos offers a twist on the chain’s loaded up nachos made with Doritos.
- Chipotle Honey Ribs & Mexi-Roasted Corn on the Cob is a twist on a Tex-Mex classic featuring the brand’s ribs, cornbread, Mexi-roasted corn and your choice of side.
- Quesadilla Burger consists of a juicy buger sandwiched between two pulled pork quesadillas, fried jalapenos, crunchy fried tortillas, guacamole and more.
- Knife & Fork Chicken Burrito & Corona features the chain’s “massive” chicken burrito stuffed like a piñata and served with seasoned nacho chips and house-made salsa. Ask for the combo and get an ice-cold Corona to wash it down.
- Taco Salad features mixed greens tossed in a creamy herb dressing, topped with chorizo sausage, fire-grilled corn and guac.
My local Montana’s is charging $24.99 for All You Can Eat Fajitas. Meanwhile, they’re also offering All You Can Eat Ribs for $29.99. Prices may vary by location.
Montana’s BBQ Meats Tex-Mex promotion is available for a limited time at participating across Canada.
Image via Montana’s