For a limited time, Jack Astor’s Bar & Grill is offering a special Valentine’s promotion where two can dine for $45 through February 16, 2017.
Jack Astor’s dinner for two includes your choice of Jack’s Pan Bread to Share or two starter size house or Caesar salads, plus two entrees, and two Hershey’s Kisses.
As part of the dinner for two promotion, you get to choose any two of the following entrée options:
- Chicken, Shrimp or Tofu Pad Thai features rice noodles, peanut tamarind sauce, red pepper, bean sprouts, fried onion, peanuts, cage-free fried egg.
- Sesame Chicken Bowl consists of crispy chicken, carrots, snow peas, Thai honey sauce and jasmine rice.
- Holy Smoke BBQ Burger features smoked bacon, American cheese, smoky BBQ sauce, crispy fried onions, pickled banana peppers, and hickory mayo.
- Smokin’ Salmon consists of grilled Atlantic salmon, seven-grain rice and charred tomatoes.
- Steak Frites features a 7-oz top sirloin, red wine jus and truffle Parmesan fries.
Jack Astor’s is also offering an option to add a bottle of house wine for an additional charge of $20.
Jack Astor’s $45 Valentine’s Dinner for Two promotion is available for a limited time at participating locations across Canada.
Image via Jack Astor’s