While the contest is open to all eligible Canadians, you will have to be a Shoppers Optimum Member to participate. Shoppers Optimum is basically a rewards-like program where you can earn points towards free stuff, get personalized coupons, and get access to members-only offers.
Contest Pin Card
When you spend $5 or more on almost anything at Shoppers through February 24, 2017 you’ll receive a special contest PIN card that you can use at the Contest Website to claim your ten bets and 10 entries into the grand prize draw. To redeem your bets, simply log in to your Shoppers Optimum Member’s account and follow the instructions at the contest website. Shoppers is also offering a “no purchase necessary” entry option, which you can learn about by reading the official contest rules here.
The Contest includes an online wheel game where players have a chance to earn entries into the grand prize draw and/or become a potential instant online prize winner.
There are 50,350 instant prizes available to be won, along with ten grand prizes, each consisting of one million Shoppers Optimum Points. The approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $1,785.
Here’s a look at the instant prizes available:
- 49,000 x 1,000 Shoppers Optimum Points ($1 Value)
- 1,000 x 4,000 Shoppers Optimum Points ($5 Value)
- 110 x 8,000 Shoppers Optimum Points ($10 Value)
- 90 x 22,000 Shoppers Optimum Points ($30 Value)
- 70 x 38,000 Shoppers Optimum Points ($60 Value)
- 50 x 50,000 Shoppers Optimum Points ($85 Value)
- 30 x 95,000 Shoppers Optimum Points ($170 Value)
The contest closes February 27, 2017 at 23:59:59 EST. There’s also a limit of one Grand Prize per person.
Image via Shoppers Drug Mart