Applebee’s Grill & Bar pays tribute to Canada’s veterans and active duty military personnel with a free meal on Remembrance Day.
On Friday, November 11, 2016, veterans and active military personnel will be able to select a free meal from a special Remembrance Day menu that features some of Applebee’s most popular dishes, including:
- 3 Cheese Cavatapi: Corkscrew pasta, cheesy alfredo sauce, bruschetta & garlic bread
- 7 oz. Canadian Top Sirloin: Hand-cut premium steak served with red-skin garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Chicken Finger Platter: Fries, slaw & choice of dipping sauce.
- Fiesta Lime Chicken: Grilled chicken, Mexi-ranch dressing, cheddar, tortilla strips, mexi-rice & pico.
- Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger: Bacon, cheddar, tomato, lettuce, onion & pickle.
- Oriental Chicken Salad: Fried chicken tenders, fresh Asian greens, rice noodles, almonds with an Oriental vinaigrette.
- Double Crunch Shrimp: Breaded shrimp, cocktail sauce, slaw & fries.
Additionally, US veterans and active military personnel in Canada are also welcome to enjoy the free meal.
If you want to take advantage of the offer, you’ll have to provide proof of service to receive a free meal. Qualifying proof of service includes: permanent ID card for active personnel, temporary ID card for reservists, veteran’s card or a photograph in uniform or the wearing of their uniform.
The free meal offer is valid for for dine-in only and selections from a limited menu only during normal business hours on November 11. Traditional sides are included with the free entree.
Image – Applebee’s