East Side Mario’s celebrates Italian cuisine with its latest limited-time promotion: the Italian Food Festival.
As part of the Italian Food Festival, the chain is offering nine new dishes starting at $12.99, until June 25. The promotion includes all you can eat soup or salad, and garlic homeloaf.
Here’s what you can expect to find on the menu during East Side Mario’s Italian Food Festival:
- Pepperoni Panzarotti: Pepperoni with tons of pizza mozzarella. Served with Mario’s signature sauce and priced at $12.99.
- The Ultimate Italian Grilled Cheese: Grilled Italian flatbread brushed with garlic Parmesan and stuffed with pizza mozzarella, bruschetta and our basil pesto sauce. Served with garlic Parm fries for $12.99.
- Grilled Chicken Farfalle Al Fresco: Farfalle or Bowtie pasta with a grilled seasoned chicken breast, garlic, fresh bruschetta tomatoes and steamed broccoli tossed in a light primavera sauce, for a suggested price of $12.99.
- Spicy Gorgonzola & Grilled Chicken Fritta: Grilled seasoned chicken breast atop pizza mozzarella, topped with Gorgonzola cheese and roasted grape tomatoes. Garnished with green onions and our spicy sriracha pizza sauce – all for $14.99.
- Hail Caesar Pizza!: Creamy garlic sauce, pizza mozzarella, grilled chicken breast, crispy bacon and roasted button mushrooms, for $14.99.
- Pan Fried Basa with Italian Crumble: Flakey white fish pan fried to a golden brown and served on a bed of fresh kale and spinach with red onion and our house-made vinaigrette. Topped with Parmesan Italian crumble for a suggested price of $14.99.
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo: Plump pink Shrimp, bruschetta tomatoes and fresh basil all tossed in a spicy tomato sauce for $16.99.
- Mario’s Chicken Cacciatore: This Cacciatore or ‘Hunter Style’ stew is made with grilled chicken breast, red and green peppers, roasted button mushrooms, spinach and Mario’s potatoes, all for $16.99.
- Bacon and Shrimp Rigatoni alla Vodka: Sautéed shrimp and bacon tossed with rigatoni in our vodka tomato cream sauce and garnished with green onions for $16.99.
The Italian Food Festival will be available at participating locations across Canada until June 25, 2017. Prices and availability may vary by location.
Image via East Side Mario’s