7-Eleven Canada kicks off the long weekend with the return of Bring Your Own Cup Day on Friday, May 19, 2017.
If you’re not familiar with 7-Eleven’s Bring Your Own Cup Day promotion, it’s basically an event where you can bring just about any watertight container to your local participating store and fill it up with your favourite Slurpee flavor for $1.50.
As part of the special event, 7-Eleven is encouraging fans to try its newest Slurpee flavours:
- New Mountain Dew Mango Heat features a tangy mango flavour that starts cold, but finishes hot.
- New Glorious n’ Freezing Strawberry celebrates Canada’s 150th birthday with a rich, tangy Strawberry flavour – for thee.
But before you latch onto your recycle bin – there are a few rules to follow.
- The container you bring must fit inside the 26 cm diameter magic measuring hole/device displayed in store. Cups when full must fit within a specific size limit: 26cm wide x 26cm high.
- Container must be able to withhold liquids, be hygienic, clean, and fixed in size and shapes. So don’t bother bringing an inflatable pool.
- Individual stores and its staff have the right to restrict containers should there be any deemed food safety issues, or matters such as cleanliness, impacted health regulations, type of cup, or size of cup.
7-Eleven Canada’s Bring Your Own Cup Day is valid for one day only at participating locations on Friday, May 19, 2017.
Image via 7-Eleven Canada