Pepsi Canada has partnered with Subway Canada for the 100 Years of NHL Hockey at Subway Contest where fans have a chance to win trips to an NHL Stanley Cup final game and hundreds of other prizes.
For a chance to win one of three trips to an NHL Stanley Cup final game, and other NHL-related prizes, simply stop by your local participating Subway location and purchase a sandwich combo consisting of one Pepsico drink (any flavour, bottle or fountain) and one bag of Frito Lay chips, of bowl of soup or two cookies and you’ll receive a scratch card with a special PIN. After you scratch and reveal your PIN, visit this contest page and follow the instructions to enter your PIN.
There’s also a no purchase necessary option available. For complete details, I would suggest checking out the full rules, which you can find here.
The 100 Years Of NHL Hockey At Subway Contest will be available through April 23, 2017.
Three grand prizes are available to be won, each consisting of the following:
- One trip for four including round-trip economy-class air transportation departing from the major airport closest to the winner’s home to the designated game city of a 2017 Stanley Cup final game (which may include non-direct flights).
- Two nights’ 4-star accommodation, based on double occupancy, at a hotel to be chosen by the contest sponsor.
- Four tickets to attend a 2017 Stanley Cup final game as determined by the contest sponsor.
- $1000 awarded to the winner.
There are a total of ten secondary prizes available to be won:
- Four jerseys signed by Daniel and Henrik Sedin (Valued at $500 each)
- Six hockey pucks signed by Daniel and Henrik Sedin (Valued at $100 each)
There are a total of six thousand two hundred daily prizes available to be won.
One hundred daily prizes will be awarded each day during the contest period. Daily prizes are as follows:
- 1,200 shop.Nhl.Com electronic gift cards $50.00 each
- 1,000 Subway Mini Sticks $5.00 each
- 3,000 Subway gift cards $5.00 each
- 1,000 NHL-branded merchandise $12.99 each
Image via Subway Canada